Visiting Angels of Spartanburg & Taylors Services
How Visiting Angels of Spartanburg & Taylors Can Help Families...
- Bathing- bed or tub / shower
- Incontinence Care
- Assistance in the bathroom
- Dust and vacuum, mop floors
- Clean bathrooms
- Tidy up / Organize closets
- Laundry: wash, dry, fold, iron
- Change linen and make beds
Peace of Mind
- Offer medication reminders
- Answer telephone / doorbell
- Keep in touch with family
- Monitor food freshness and expirations
- Arrange appointments
- Maintain client’s calander, diet and nutrition
- Personal grooming
- Oral hygiene and denture care
- Nail care (filing)
- Write letters
- Play games or cards
- Reminisce about past experiences
- Discuss current / historical events
- Escort to lunch or dinner
Errands / Transportation
- Pick up prescriptions
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Go to the post office
- Pick up or return library books
- Escort and or drive to the doctor’s office, beauth salon and other appointments
- Drive to / attend religious services
- Assistance with mobility
- Assistance transferring (chair to bed, etc.)
- Care of hearing aid & glasses
Around the Kitchen
- Prepare grocery list
- Grocery shop
- Prepare meals
- Clean kitchen
- Clean counter tops
- Clean and organize refrigerator
- Telephone check in/out system
- Mandatory drug screenings
- National, state and county background checks
- Bonded and Insured
- National presence with local ownership
- Select your own caregiver
Above are some of our standard services to allow you to remain functionally independent at home for as long as possible. Please know that we would love to customize all services to meet your personal care and unique needs in the most professional and discrete manner possible. You can call on Visiting Angels of Spartanburg & Taylors with confidence!
Sleep Over Services – 12 hr min. per visit $15.50 hr.
Intended for those who need help with dinner, getting to bed, awaking three or less times for personal needs in the night time hours, helping prepare breakfast and getting ready for the day. Includes any combination of services and allows the caregiver to sleep while not needed at night.
Home Health Services – 4 hr. min. per visit $18.95 hr.
Home Health services are any combination of the above stated services provided by a qualified caregiver for one individual. All services are customizable to meet your specific needs.
Couple Care Services (two individuals) – 4 hr. min. $ 22 hr.
Couple care is intended to care for two individuals at any level of care. This is ideal for couples in need of assistance to remain independent in their own home.
Angel Visit – 1 – 3 hr. visits 1 hr. $27 or 2-3 hrs. $26 hr.
“Angel Visits” are inclusive of any level of care for the duration of one hour or more. Typically intended for individuals who have short term needs for bathing, medication reminders, transportation or supervision.
Essential Service – 3 Visits per Week up to 1.5 hrs. per Visit $99 / week
Essential service addressing most common needs. Personal Care ( bathing, dressing and grooming), Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, Laundry and Bed Linen Changes, and Vital Sign Monitoring. Services and schedules may vary.
One week deposit required. Holidays charged at double the service rate. Weekends are billed at a rate of an additional $1 hr. Two week notice of termination required. Additional insurance service fees include $1 hr. for processing and $1 hr. for assignment. Rates are subject to change.
Our Service Area
Spartanburg, Inman, Duncan, Greer, Taylors, Woodruff, Lyman, Landrum, Campobello, Cowpens, Wellford, Pacolet, Enoree, Reidville, Fairforest, Fingerville, Gramling, Cross Anchor, Glendale, Arcadia, Moore, Roebuck, Boiling Springs, Chesnee, Converse, Clifton